ESA Euclid Multimedia Gallery
News Release • September 6, 2019
The Euclid Mission will probe the dark Universe with unprecedented precision and scope. It is scheduled for launch in 2022.
ESA's Euclid Multimedia Gallery collects milestone images in the development of the Euclid Mission. The latest images show the integrated Structural and Thermal Model (STM) of the Euclid satellite at the Thales Alenia Space premises in Cannes, France.
Other hightlights in the Euclid Multimedia Gallery include:
- Euclid Deep and Wide survey footprints
- Predicted view of the Euclid Deep Field Fornax
- Euclid NISP instrument with integrated detectors
- Euclid payload module
- Integration of Euclid service module
- Integration of Euclid secondary missor support structure
- The latest Artist's impression of Euclid.
Click here to visit the Euclid Multimedia Gallery.